Providing the highest level of care requires the ability to provide the right level of care at the right time. Trusted networks of providers are critical for organizations, caregivers and patients as it improves satisfaction, reduces costs and improves health-care outcomes. CareLink’s robust network of providers can support individuals with all needs outside of acute care setting. This includes home care, hospice, adult-day health, long-term care, assisted living, outpatient, short term rehabilitation, and independent living. Whatever the senior care healthcare or housing need, the CareLink network can provide it.
Advantages of a Healthcare Network
Business Associate Partners - Who Can Join
Who Can Join:
- Health and Human Service Providers
- For-profit or not-for-profit
- Those with a shared mission of promoting health and wellness for venerable populations with a special focus on older adults
- Those who are committed to quality
- Advocacy organizations
For all Business Associates and Advocacy Business Associates:
- Group purchasing, including support for contracting, access preferred vendors, supply chain logistics
- Access to joint marketing resources.
- Access to network partners, events, educational opportunities and outreach
- Opportunity to have management and back-office support for an additional fee
- Support for grants, inlucing opportunity alerts, submission support, and partnerships
- Partnership for new service lines – supporting community and organizational needs
Advocacy Associates have access to reduced fee partnership
For small organizations that are primarily volunteer-driven, reliant on grants, donations for funding.
Advocacy organizations have access to all services but group purchasing support is reduced.
CareLink engages in strategic partnerships, utilizing our experience and innovative programming to better manage illnesses and conditions while integrating primary, post-acute, and community care. Well-positioned in the long-term care industry with a reputation for being smart, responsive, and capable, CareLink is a trusted partner in managing complex client cases throughout the network.
CareLink offers memberships that will fit the needs of your organization. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information.
What Our Partners Say
Mobile Dentistry has been active in our facility for over a year now, and it has been a positive experience for our residents. The staff of Mobile Dentistry are both professional and friendly, and also accommodate the needs of our residents. We have had positive feedback from families and staff as well. In addition, the in-service on Oral Hygiene was a nice refresher for our CNA’s at Heritage Hills. We look forward in continuing to have Wisdom Tooth participate in providing services to our residents.